Foreign Trade Single Window
What is VUCE/OGA ESW?
VUCE is a Spanish acronym for Foreign Trade Single Window, internationally known as Other Government Agencies Electronic Single Window. It is a mechanism of foreign trade facilitation that allows optimizing and unifying, through electronic media, information and documentation in a single entry point in order to fulfill all formalities for import, export and transit.
The project includes the complete redesign of the processes of the country’s foreign trade accompanied by a full review of the relevant regulations. At the same time, it incorporates technology that allows having a single platform to manage operations.
What is to be achieved with the Single Window?
- In addition to foreign trade facilitation, the Single Window contributes to the integration of operations, incorporating controls to assist in decision-making on foreign trade.
- By providing traceability of all processes, it allows greater transparency with full access to information and services.
- It focuses on process efficiency and thereby reduces transaction costs (paper reduction, automation and direct interaction between the different actors).
What premises do we keep?
- We provide an infrastructure framework to build and develop one VUCE.
- We provide best practices in the management of agile projects to achieve a start-up on time and on budget.
- We train a team of VUCE and we transfer them the knowledge to ensure the future sustainability of the project.